UTET Application Form 2023 – Uttarakhand State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, UTET Eligibility Criteria, UKTET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates UTET.
The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education is going to invite the Online Application form UTET 2023. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Notification in Uttarakhand will be published at ubseonline.uk.gov.in/UtetOnline. Uttarakhand Board will announce the UTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The UTET 2023 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for UTET 2023 through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online application Form Uttarakhand TET 2023 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check UTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
Latest Update Today: Candidates who applied for UTET Application Form 2023, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Table of Contents
UTET Application Form 2023 Notification Apply Online UKTET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify UTET 2023 Exam. UTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Uttarakhand will conduct the Uttarakhand TET 2023 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Uttarakhand State. Now they all can apply for an online UTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the UTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Uttarakhand TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Uttarakhand TET 2023 Application Form – Apply Online @ ubseonline.uk.gov.in UTET Notification
The Uttarakhand State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start from Feb 2023. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Uttarakhand TET 2023 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for UTET 2023, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Uttarakhand Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education(UBSE)|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|UTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Uttarakhand Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand State TET 2023 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for UTET Online Form 2023 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for UTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. UBSE will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 UTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ &
- Aspirants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for UTET 2023.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 UTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Intermediate / Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
Candidates can pay the application fee for Uttarakhand 2023 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of UTET 2023.
UTET 2023 Important Dates
Important dates for UTET 2023 can be checked from the table below.
|UTET 2023 Events||UTET 2023 Dates|
|Online Application||29th Jan 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th Feb 2023|
|Admit Card Release||March 2023 (Tentative)|
|UTET 2023 Exam Date||24th March 2023|
|UTET 2023 Answer Key||April 2023|
|UTET 2023 Result||To be notified|
How to Apply For Uttarakhand TET 2023 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at https://ubseonline.uk.gov.in/UtetOnline/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Uttarakhand TET 2023 Exam Pattern:
UTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|UTET Language I.||30||30|
|UTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Uttarakhand TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Uttarakhand State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the UTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.