TNTET Application Form 2023 – Tamil Nadu State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, TNTET Eligibility Criteria, Tamil Nadu TET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates TNTET.
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is going to invite the Online Application form TNTET 2023. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Notification in Tamil Nadu will be published at trb.tn.nic.in Tamil Nadu Board will announce the TNTET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The TNTET 2023 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English and Tamil. Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for TRB TNTET 2023 through the direct link given below.
Aspirants will need to apply online application Form Tamil Nadu TET 2023 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check TNTET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
Latest Update Today:
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is going to invite the Online Application form TNTET 2023. Candidates can apply through the direct link given below in the last paragraph and also check to apply date and last date of Tamil Nadu TET.
Table of Contents
TNTET Application Form 2023 Notification Apply Online Tamil Nadu TET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Levels
firstly need to qualify TNTET 2023 Exam. TNTET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Tamil Nadu will conduct the Tamil Nadu TET 2023 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs in Government School of Tamil Nadu State. Now they all can apply for an online TNTET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the TNTET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can Tamil Nadu TET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Application Form – Apply Online @ trb.tn.nic.in TNTET Notification
The Tamil Nadu State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to start from the next date 2023. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu TET 2023 before the last dates. Only those candidates who have been applied for TNTET 2023, can appear in the written examination. So candidates, if want to get an eligibility certificate for Tamil Nadu Teacher, can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|TNTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Tamil Nadu Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu State TET 2023 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for TNTET Online Form 2023 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for TNTET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. TN TRB will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 TNTET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd.
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for TNTET 2023.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 TNTET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|Category||Only for Paper-1||Only for Paper-2||For Both Papers 1 & 2|
|General & OBC||Rs.500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|S.C/S.T/Physical Handicapped||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
Candidates can pay the application fee for Tamil Nadu 2023 TET Online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking Etc.
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of TNTET 2023.
TNTET 2023 Important Dates
Important dates for TNTET 2023 can be checked from the table below.
|TNTET Online Registration Start Date||14 March 2023|
|TNTET Online Registration Last Date||13 April 2023|
|Date Application Form Correction||13 April 2023|
|Release of Tamil Nadu TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Exam Dates||To Be Announced Soon|
|TNTET Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Tamil Nadu TET Result Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply For Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://trb.tn.nic.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill out the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Apply Link: Available Now
Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Exam Pattern:
TNTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|TNTET Language I.||30||30|
|TNTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Tamil Nadu TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.||30||30|
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.||30||30|
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.||30||30|
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
We hope this content on Tamil Nadu State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the TNTET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail