North East Meghalaya GDS Recruitment 2023 – Apply North-Eastern Meghalaya 500 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Process: North East Meghalaya Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for 500 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Interested and eligible candidates seeking to get North East Meghalaya Post Office GDS jobs can apply online at indianpost.gov.in or indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in. Eligible applicants can apply through the North East Meghalaya Postal Circle website from 21.05.2023 to 20.06.2023.
Candidates can apply for North East Meghalaya Postal Circle GDS posts as soon as possible. Before applying for the North East Meghalaya GDS Bharti Application form, candidates can read the North East Meghalaya GDS Recruitment 2023 PDF for more details such as North East Meghalaya Post Office GDS eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and other details.
Table of Contents
North East Meghalaya GDS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online North Eastern 500 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Recently, the North East Meghalaya Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for 500 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification of Class 10th/SSC/ Metric or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for the North East Meghalaya GDS Bharti Application.
The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years. Candidate selection will be done through the 10th class marks merit list, and document verification basis.
North East Meghalaya GDS Recruitment 2023 – Important Details
|Organization Name||North East Meghalaya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Starting Date||03 Aug 2023|
|Closing Date||23 Aug 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Location||North East Meghalaya|
North East Meghalaya GDS Posts 2023 – North Eastern Vacancy Details
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||500|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
North East Meghalaya Postal Circle North Eastern GDS Posts – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified Matriculation/SSC/ or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for North East Meghalaya GDS Jobs.
- The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
North East Meghalaya Postal Circle GDS Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master BPM||Rs. 12,000/- PM||Rs. 14,500/- PM|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM) /Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- PM||Rs. 12,000/- PM|
North East Meghalaya GDS Application Fee
- Rs 100/- for UR/OBC/EWS male/trans-man candidates
- No Fee for All female/trans-woman / SC / ST / PwD Candidates
North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Online Application Process
- At first visit the North East Meghalaya Postal Circle Official Website, indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in
- Download the notification and check all the details from it.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply online’ button over there.
- Fill out the online application form with the required details.
- Upload required documents listed in the notification.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment to refer to it further.
Click this link to download North East Meghalaya North Eastern GDS Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF
|Apply Link||Click Here|
GDS Important Links of All States And Full Detail