Meghalaya TET Application Form 2024 – Meghalaya State Teacher Eligibility Test Form Dates, Meghalaya TET Eligibility Criteria, MTET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates Meghalaya TET.
The Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya is going to invite the Online Application form Meghalaya TET 2024. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 Notification in Meghalaya will be published at www.megeducation.gov.in. Meghalaya Board will announce the Meghalaya TET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The Meghalaya TET 2024 Notification is an available online mode in the language of English.
Candidates can apply for the Online Application Form for DERT Meghalaya TET 2024 through the direct link given below. Aspirants will need to apply online application Form MTET 2024 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check Meghalaya TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Etc.
Latest Update Today: Candidates who applied for Meghalaya TET Application Form 2024, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date es well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Table of Contents
Meghalaya TET Application Form 2024 Notification Apply Online MTET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary Level firstly need to qualify Meghalaya TET 2024 Exam. Meghalaya TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form.
Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Meghalaya will conduct the MTET 2024 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs In Government School of Meghalaya State. Now they all can apply for an online Meghalaya TET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the Meghalaya TET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can MTET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
MTET 2024 Application Form – Apply Online @ www.megeducation.gov.in Meghalaya TET Notification
The Meghalaya State Online Teacher Eligibility Application Form is expected to Start from Feb 2024. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for MTET 2024 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for Meghalaya TET 2024, can appear in the written examination. So candidates if want to get an eligibility certificate for Meghalaya Teacher can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya
|Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2024
|Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test
|Meghalaya TET Object
|Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Meghalaya Govt. Teachers Jobs
|Latest News Offered By
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya State TET 2024 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Meghalaya TET Online Form 2024 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. DERT Meghalaya will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Meghalaya TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for a Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Meghalaya TET 2024.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Meghalaya TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
|Fees (for paper 1 or 2)
|Fees (for both paper 1 and 2)
Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Meghalaya TET 2024.
How to Apply For MTET 2024 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at http://www.megeducation.gov.in/.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Meghalaya TET Online Registration Start Date
|Meghalaya TET Online Registration Last Date
|Date Application Form Correction
|Release of Meghalaya TET Admit Card
|Meghalaya TET 2024 Exam Dates
|To BE Announced Soon
|Meghalaya TET Answer Key
|Meghalaya TET Result Date
Links to Apply Online MTET 2024
Download Meghalaya TET Official Notification: Available Soon
Click For Apply Online Application Form Meghalaya TET: Available Soon
- Meghalaya TET 2024 Exam Pattern:
- Meghalaya TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|Subjects of the Question Paper
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.
|Environmental Studies (EVS).
Meghalaya TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy.
|For Science & Mathematics Teacher: – Mathematics and Science.
|For Social Studies (SST) Teacher: As a Social Science Teacher.
|For any other Teacher – For 1 or 2.
We hope this content on Meghalaya State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the Meghalaya TET Date and Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail