Delhi TET Application Form 2023 – DTET Notification Update Delhi State DTET Important Details, Apply Online Link Last Dates Delhi TET.
The Delhi School Education Department is going to invite the Online Delhi TET Application Form. The Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Notification in Delhi will be published at https://delhiboard.org.in Delhi Education Board will announce the Delhi TET Notification for the Primary and Upper Primary Class I to VIII. The Delhi TET 2023 Notification is available online mode in the language of English and Hindi. Candidates can apply for the Online Delhi TET Application Form through the direct link given below.
Latest Update Today:
Candidates who applied for Delhi Application Form 2023, Can get all the information on one platform please stay connected with us and visit this page regularly. Our dbims team tries to provide the newest info regarding all Jharkhand TET Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date as well as Merit List|Cutoff. Interested Candidates Can Comment in the comment box to know more info about All-State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Aspirants will need to apply online application form DTET 2023 before the last date. Candidates also apply a single application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exams. Now first of all candidates must have to check Delhi TET Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply Online Delhi TET Application Form Etc.
Table of Contents
Delhi TET Application Form 2023 Notification Apply Online DTET
Candidates who want to get teaching jobs at the Primary and Upper Primary levels firstly need to qualify Delhi TET 2021 Exam. Delhi TET for Primary Class I to V and Upper Primary Class VI to VIII teachers can apply for this online application form. Thus the State Council of Educational Research & Training Department of Elementary Education Delhi will conduct the DTET 2023 for both Primary and Upper Primary Level teacher eligibility.
Those candidates who dream of Teacher Jobs In Government School of Delhi State. Now they all can apply for an online Delhi TET Application Form with the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. So, the Delhi TET is a golden opportunity for the aspirants can the DTET Notification Download and Read it carefully to apply the last dates.
DTET 2023 Application Form – Apply Online @ www.delhiboard.org DTET Notification
The Delhi State Online Teacher Eligibility Delhi TET Application Form is expected to start from Feb 2023. Now all those candidates are eligible to apply for DTET 2023 before the last dates. Only those candidates, who have been applied for Delhi TET 2023, can appear in the written examination. So candidates, if want to get an eligibility certificate for Delhi Teacher, can apply online.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Delhi School Education Department|
|Exam Name||Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|Delhi TET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Appy Delhi Govt Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi State TET 2023 Check Online given Below
Many dear candidates who are interested to apply for Delhi TET Online Form 2023 should have to check important Eligibility Criteria for Delhi TET Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and others. Delhi Education Board will hold the Two Types of Examination Like Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be held to offer the eligibility class 1 to 5 teachers and Paper 2 for Class 6 to 8 upper primary level teachers. So candidates can check the eligibility details given below.
For Primary Level Class 1-5 Delhi TET Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC &
- Applicants should have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45 % Marks and 2-year D.El.Ed/ BTC by NCTE &
- Aspirants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have qualified for Graduation and a 2-year D.El.Ed/BTC & Graduate with 50 % Marks and BEd
- The Candidates who are appearing in D.El.Ed 2nd Year can apply for Delhi TET 2021.
For Primary Level Class 6-8 Delhi TET Qualification
- Candidates must have BA/ BSc and 2 Year D.El.Ed &
- Aspirants should have Qualified BA/ BSc with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 Year B.Ed &
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% Marks with 4 Year B.El.Ed &
- Candidates should have Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and 4 years BA/ BSc.Ed or BA.Ed/ BSc.Ed &
- Applicants must have BA/ BSc with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education) and TET Qualify.
- General Category: Rs 400/-
- Other Backward Category (OBC): Rs. 400/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST): Rs 200/-
- Candidates will need to qualify for the written exam for the final selection of Delhi TET 2023.
How to Apply For DTET 2023 Application Form Online?
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official Website at www.delhiboard.org.
- Then go to the homepage and click on the Registration link.
- Now start to fill out the registration form carefully and click here to submit the button.
- Get Registration Number and Password which will be sent your registered E-mail ID and Password.
- Now re-login your account.
- Fill in the General Details Like as 10th Class.
- Then Upload the Photographs and Signatures in the required Pdf.
- After that, pay the required application fee.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
DTET 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Application Form Release Date||Update Soon|
|The closing of DTET Online Registration||Update Soon|
|Pay Application fee through SBI e-challan||Update Soon|
|DTET 2021 Form Correction||Update Soon|
|Delhi TET Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Delhi TET Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||Update Soon|
|Result of Delhi TET Date||Update Soon|
Links to Apply Online Delhi DTET 2023
Download Delhi TET Official Notification: Available Soon
Click For Apply Online Delhi TET Application Form: Available Soon
DTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
DTET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
We hope this content on Delhi State TET Application Form and Registration Process helps you. If you have any questions and suggestions in your mind about the Delhi TET Date and Delhi TET Application Form Notification. Then you can comment on us in the comment box feel free. We will try to help you as soon as possible.
TET Important Links of All States And Full Detail