AP GDS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Andhra Pradesh Postal 1058 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Registration, Fee Payment, Apply Online Process: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for 1058 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Interested and eligible candidates seeking to get AP Post Office GDS jobs can apply online at indianpost.gov.in or indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in Eligible applicants can apply for the AP GDS Bharti form on the official website.
Candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh GDS posts as soon as possible. Before applying for the Andhra Pradesh GDS Bharti Application form, candidates can read the AP GDS Recruitment 2023 PDF for more details such as AP Post Office GDS eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and other details.
Table of Contents
AP GDS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 1058 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Recently, the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle released a recruitment notification for 1058 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Candidates must have the minimum educational qualification of Class 10th or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for the AP GDS Bharti Application. The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years. Candidate selection will be done through the 10th class marks merit list, and document verification basis.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 – Important Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Starting Date||03 Aug 2023|
|Closing Date||23 Aug 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh GDS Posts 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||1058|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Posts – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for AP GDS Recruitment
- Candidates must have qualified Matriculation/SSC/ or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board to apply for Andhra Pradesh GDS Jobs.
Age Limit for AP GDS Recruitment
- The age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
AP GDS Recruitment Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master BPM||Rs. 12,000/- PM||Rs. 14,500/- PM|
|Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM) /Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- PM||Rs. 12,000/- PM|
AP GDS Recruitment Application Fee
- Rs 100/- for UR/OBC/EWS male/trans-man candidates
- No Fee for All female/trans-woman / SC / ST / PwD Candidates
What is AP Postal Circle GDS Apply Online Application Process?
- First visit the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Official Website, indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in
- Download the notification and check all the details from it.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply online’ button over there.
- Fill out the online application form with the required details.
- Upload required documents listed in the notification.
- Pay the application fee online mode.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgment to refer to it further.
Important Links to Apply Online AP GDS Jobs 2023
Download Notification for AP GDS Recruitment
Apply Online For AP GDS Bharti
Official Site for All Details